© 2013, LondonApartmentsUK.com, all rights reserved
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. +44 (0) 20 8144 1504
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These conditions govern all bookings made with www.londonapartmentsuk.com. You (“you“ “the booker“ and all members of your party collectively called “the guests“) accept these conditions yourself and on behalf of all members of your party whether you are booking as a guest or on behalf of others.
In respect of all bookings relating to apartments not operated by us, we act as an introductory agent on behalf of our suppliers. Your contract for such bookings will be with the actual supplier. All such bookings will be also subject to the relevant supplier’s conditions. You will be notified at the time of booking if further supplier conditions also apply.
BOOKING- Any booking, howsoever made, will only come into existence when payment has been made and your confirmation has been dispatched by us.
- Restrictions may apply in certain locations including, but not limited to, minimum night stay and age restrictions; you will be advised of these at the time of booking where applicable. We reserve the right to refuse any booking at any time.
- All guest names and contact telephone numbers are required at the time of booking including whether they are adults or minors.
- As soon as your confirmation and invoice are received, please check the details carefully. If anything is not correct you should tell us immediately. However, we regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in the documentation. If there is an error in the confirmation or invoice, we reserve the right to correct it as soon as we become aware of it and will do so within 7 days of issue of the confirmation or, if your arrival date is within 7 days of booking, no later than 24 hours before your arrival date.
SPECIAL REQUESTSWe will endeavour to do everything we can to help guests with special requirements. Please ensure we are made aware in writing, of any special requirements at time of booking so we can help you select the most suitable apartment for your needs. Although we will endeavour to meet any reasonable requests no guarantees can be given that any request will be met. Conditional bookings cannot be accepted i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request.
GROUP BOOKINGSWe usually consider a group to be three apartments or more being booked for similar dates. Special conditions may apply and these will be advised at the time of booking. Cancellation charges may differ and will be advised at the time of booking.
PAYMENTPayment in full is required at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed. If payment does not reach us at the required time we reserve the right to suspend or cancel any booking made.
Payment should be made in Pounds Sterling or Euro by:
- Credit or Debit card. Credit card details must match the security checks. We may pass your debit/credit card details to a third party to process any payments. Credit Card fees are not refundable in any circumstances
- Bank Transfer: (bank details are available on request).
SECURITY DEPOSITValid credit/debit card details must be supplied upon arrival at the apartments to cover additional charges, including breakages, damages, extra cleaning and further accommodation charges incurred during your stay. These may be payable direct to the supplier in some instances.
PRICINGThe rates we advertise are to the best of our knowledge correct at the date of publication but we reserve the right to change any rates from time to time. Prior to the booking being confirmed rates quoted are based on the rates prevailing at the time but are subject to change. Once a booking has been confirmed we will not change the rate quoted unless you amend the booking or our cost of supplying the accommodation changes as a result of tax changes or currency fluctuations beyond our control.
CHANGES, EXTENSIONS AND CANCELLATIONSAll requests for changes, extensions and cancellations must be made in writing directly to us.
CHANGESIf you wish to change any detail of your confirmed booking we will do our best to make the change subject to an administration fee which will be payable to us once any change has been made together with any other resulting costs which may result in an increase or decrease in rate depending on the date and length of stay.
All changes of date are subject to availability. Should any change be rejected, the original booking will be re-instated. Name changes or child age changes will not incur any charges or administration fee.
EXTENSIONSIf you wish to extend a stay please give us as much notice as possible in order to facilitate your request. All extensions are subject to availability and rate change.
Where notice to extend a stay has been given, we reserve the right to take all additional payments and charges from any credit/debit card used to make the original booking, or an invoice for the extended period will be sent to your billing address and payment must be made by return.
CANCELLATIONOur cancellation policy is set out below; however, where we act as agent for a supplier their cancellation policy may differ from our own. The specific cancellation policy should be requested at the time of booking and will be stated on the confirmation:
- We reserve the right to treat an early departure or reduction in the number of nights or apartments booked as a cancellation and apartments may be re- let and cancellation charges will apply.
- Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and you will not be entitled to any refunds.
- Please note that transaction fees are not refundable in the event of a cancellation.
NOTICE PERIODCancellation charges relate to the date prior to arrival when we are notified of the cancellation and will determine the cancellation charges incurred according to the scale below.
These notice periods also apply to early departure or reduction in the number of minimum nights stay.
|LENGTH OF STAY||NOTICE PERIOD||CANCELLATION CHARGE|
|1 – 6 nights||7 days prior to arrival date||No refund|
|7 + nights||7 days prior to arrival date||Minimum 7 nights’ accommodation|
|28 + nights||28 days prior to arrival date||Minimum 7 nights’ accommodation|
CHANGES BY USWe do not expect to have to make any changes to your booking however occasionally bookings have to be changed or cancelled or errors in information or other details corrected and we reserve the right to do so. If this does happen, we will contact you by telephone or email where reasonably possible. If a change has to be made or your booking has to be cancelled we will, if possible, offer you an alternative apartment of similar type and standard in a similar location for the same period. If the alternative apartment is advertised at a lower price, you will receive a refund of the price difference. However if the alternative apartment is at a higher price the new price will be payable. If you do not wish to accept a change or any alternative apartment offered or we cannot offer you a suitable alternative apartment, you may be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a refund unless this is the result of an Event beyond our Control – see below. You should tell us as soon as possible whether you wish to accept any change or alternative apartment offered or alternatively if you want a refund.
Events beyond our Control include but are not limited to the following: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, epidemic, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations and building work undertaken at the property or in the local area, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
We are not responsible for the theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartment booked. Therefore you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place. In addition you are advised to ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to cover cancellation and medical expenses.
LIABILITYWe act as agent for our suppliers and we shall not be liable to any party for any amounts in relation to any acts or omissions under or in relation to that contract with the relevant supplier.
We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of use, loss of corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
If you are booking for, as or on behalf of a business or business employee, that business shall indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your, or your business’s, breach or negligent performance or non-performance of these terms and conditions. If you are booking for, as, or on behalf of a business or business employee, our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of your booking shall be limited to the fees paid to us under your booking.
Our liability to you in relation to these conditions is limited to the value of the booking made with us.
All apartments are occupied as serviced apartments and are only to be used as temporary or holiday accommodation for you, or your organisation. They are not for use as the principal, additional home or residence of guests; you will not be entitled to a tenancy or an assured shorthold or assured tenancy. No relationship of landlord and tenant is created and no statutory security of tenure exists now or when the period of occupation ends. If you or any member of your party fails to vacate at the end of the period you will be charged the appropriate accommodation charges for the continued period of occupation. No persons other than the guests have the right to use the apartment.
We cannot guarantee an exact apartment number prior to arrival.
The maximum guests in an apartment is determined by the number of beds in the apartment. If the maximum number is exceeded then we, or the supplier, may refuse access to the accommodation and/or reserve the right to charge for additional apartments.
ARRIVING AND DEPARTINGApartments are usually available from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. Early arrival or late departure may be available for an additional charge but cannot be guaranteed unless booked from the night before arrival or for the night after departure.
ACCESS TO YOUR APARTMENTKey collection details will be provided to you prior to arrival. Many apartments do not have reception desks and you will be given details of key collection once your booking is confirmed. It is essential that you have this information with you on arrival and, where notified, contact us in advance to confirm the arrival procedure.
DEPARTUREThe procedure for departure will be confirmed on arrival.
FACILITIES AND SERVICESThe following information will vary. Further information is available on our website, from our reservations team or on arrival.
- Cleaning:your apartment is cleaned weekly. The day your cleaning is scheduled will be advised on arrival. Weekly housekeeping includes linen/towel change and general cleaning.
- Maintenance: routine maintenance is carried out regularly by our Management team; however, occasionally we may need access to your apartment to carry out essential maintenance. We will normally give you 24hours notice except in the event of an emergency when we require immediate access.
- Telephone: where telephones are provided in apartments guests are responsible for all call charges incurred during their stay. In some cases the call charges are provided by a third party supplier and guests are responsible for setting up an account with the provider direct. Where applicable, information is provided in the Guest Information Folder in the apartment.
- Internet: where internet is available in apartments, either via a wired or wireless connection, it may be charged for separately. Information about connection and usage will be provided on arrival. While we will make every effort to ensure the service is available at all times, we are unable to guarantee any internet or broadband connection and where a fault is deemed to be associated with the users’ hardware or software no support will be available. We are not responsible for loss or damage to guests’ computers or software at any apartment or while connected to a network service. Guests must not use the broadband connection at the apartment for illegal or immoral purposes and we reserve the right to pass on any records to the authorities if required.
- Security: guests will be provided with a set of keys/fobs/access card to access the property and the apartment. Additional sets can be provided on request. It is your responsibility to ensure you are in possession of these at all times and that they are returned at the end of your stay. An additional charge will be made for replacements and if we are required to provide access due to lost or forgotten keys.
- Interruption to services: we will make every effort to ensure that guests enjoy a peaceful stay, however, cannot guarantee or be held responsible for any failure or interruption of, services to the apartment or the building, including electricity, air conditioning, water or any damage to telephone, broadband, internet and other communications, including disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property. Where we are made aware of such failure or interruption we will endeavour to rectify such services within a reasonable period of time at our apartments, and will use reasonable endeavours to ensure any supplier is made aware of, and rectifies, such problems within a reasonable period.
GUEST RESPONSIBILITYGuests are expected to comply with any regulations for use of the apartment. These are available on arrival usually in the Guest Information Folder, in the apartment. If any guest breaches any of these conditions or the regulations, we reserve the right to request a guest vacate their apartment immediately without refund.
- Smoking: smoking is not permitted in any apartment or apartment building.
- Pets: pets are not allowed in any apartment or apartment building.
- Nuisance: guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 8am. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behaviour towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if our staff is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
- Age Restrictions: bookings will not be accepted from any paying guests under the age of 18. Proof of identification and date of birth may be requested on arrival and if not presented on request, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Visitors: guests are responsible for their visitors. Non residents will not be allowed access to the apartments after 11pm and we operate a strict no party policy.
- Damage: guests are required to keep the apartment, furniture, fittings and effects in the same condition as on arrival. Inventories and condition reports can be provided at the start and end of the stay, if required, at an additional cost. You are required to notify us of any damage, loss or broken items or matters requiring general maintenance. Any damage to the apartment will be charged in full. In the event that these are discovered after departure we will notify you or the booker within 7 days of departure with full details and where possible photographic evidence.
- Cleanliness: we expect the apartments to be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness and order on departure. An additional charge will be made for extra cleaning or specialist cleaning to return the apartment to a fit state for occupation. Additional charges may include compensation for loss of revenue in addition to cleaning and repairs.
- Lost Property: all your possessions should be removed from the apartment on the date of departure. We will use reasonable endeavours to retain any lost items for up to 1 month after your departure date.
- Storage: where facilities are available and at the owners risk storage of luggage may be provided at an additional charge.
ADDITIONAL CHARGESAs a guide additional charges include, but is not limited to the following:
- Breakages, loss or damage to the apartment or any of its contents
- Cleaning, specialist treatment charges where more than routine cleaning is required or smoking has occurred
- Inventory and condition reports
- Outside of working hours which are Mon – Fri 9am - 6pm – meet and greet
- Lost keys, fobs or access cards
- Call out charge for locked out Guests
- Storage of luggage
- Broadband and telephone call charges
- Extra beb
- Other services e.g. car parking, dry cleaning, laundry, extra cleaning are available on request
Prices for additional charges may change at any time.
HEALTH AND SAFETYWe take the health and safety of all our guests seriously. On arrival you should familiarise yourself with the layout of the apartment and building and the health and safety procedures as detailed in your apartment. We act as agent and we do not warrant that in booking the apartments on your behalf, that they are managed in accordance with local and national laws including health and safety.
QUALITY AND FEEDBACKWe are committed to providing quality accommodation and conduct regular audits to ensure that high standards are maintained at the apartments. We also welcome feedback from our guests and ask them to complete a guest satisfaction survey on departure. We value this feedback which provides us with useful information on how we can improve our services further.
COMPLAINTSIn the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your accommodation please notify the apartment manager as soon as possible in the first instance. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve a problem during your stay, this may affect the final outcome of any complaint received. We aim to deliver the best possible customer service, but in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact us by email.
WEBSITEThis website (“site”) is operated by LondonApartmentsUK. These terms and conditions describe the legal framework under which you agree to participate on our site, what your rights and responsibilities are and what you can expect from us. By visiting or using this site, you hereby agree to and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorized to use this site.
DISCLAIMERInformation on this site is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but we cannot guarantee its completeness and accuracy. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our suppliers for whom we act as agent. Given the above factors, we do not warrant that any of the content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) accurately or completely describes any of the apartments. Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
Our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) will only have a general representation of the accommodation shown. Actual apartment size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary.
We do not accept any liability to you or any third party for any error or omission on this site. We may change, update or delete the terms and conditions or any information on this site without prior notice.
We do not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted, error free or that any information or other material accessible from this site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We are not liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from your use of the information on this site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThe LondonApartmentsUK name, logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of LondonApartmentsUK. All other names, logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans used on this site are the trademarks or service marks of their owners. All rights are acknowledged.
The copyright in all apartment details, slides, photographs, images, maps, travel information and other material on this site rests with LondonApartmentsUK or its suppliers. Your access to the material and products or services available through this website does not give you a license to modify, display, license, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any material (including data), apart from making limited copies of your booking details your personal use only.
You may link to the home page of this site, but may not:
- deep-link or use frames to limit the complete and full intended use of this site;
- bypass or circumvent any measures employed by LondonApartmentsUK to limit such deep linking or use of frames;
- impose, in LondonApartmentsUK’s opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process to access, monitor or copy any material on this website; or
- you may not use in any way these rights or other intellectual property rights in material relating to this website without the prior written consent of LondonApartmentsUK.
PROMOTIONSPromotional or discounted offers on this site are provided at the discretion of LondonApartmentsUK. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
THIRD PARTIESReference in this site to any products, services, processes, trade names, trademarks or other information of third parties does not imply or constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation to you by LondonApartmentsUK.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITYYou must keep secure any means of identification which LondonApartmentsUK supplies to you in order to use any services on this site. You acknowledge that you will be financially responsible for all use of this website including the use of your account by others. You must supply accurate and not misleading information when using any services on this site.
You confirm to LondonApartmentsUK that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with all the terms and conditions contained within.